UPCOMING SEMINARS 2017
- ANA Summer Seminar June 17-29, 2017:
- Session 1: Counterfeit Detection, June 17-22 with James Robinson
- Session 2: Counterfeit Detection, June 24-29 with H.Robert Campbell
- ANA World's Fair of Money August 2017, Denver, CO: Coin Conservation, Authentication and Grading. Saturday-Monday, July 29-31 2017.
- Raleigh, North Carolina, June 2017: Details to come.
- Virginia Numismatic Association Fall of 2017: Details to come.
2014 ANA Summer Seminar, How to Detection Counterfeit United States Coins
Past Seminars & Lectures:
- ANA National Money Show March 2017, Orlando, FL: Problem Coins, Grading and Conservation.
- Virginia Numsimatic Association: Coin Grading, Problem Coins & Conservation, Sept. 21-22, Fredericksburg, VA.
- Pawn Expo, Las Vegas, NV July 12-14, 2016, Counterfeit Detection & Certified Grading
- Detecting Counterfeit & Altered United States Coins, Session 1 & 2, ANA Summer Seminar, 2016
- Coin Grading, Problem coins and Counterfeit Detection. FUN Show Jan 2016
- Mint State Grading, World's Fair of Money, Chicago, IL. 2015.
- Detection Counterfeit & Altered U.S. Coinage, ANA Summer Seminar session 1 & 2. 2015. Co-instructed by James Robinson, APMEX Numismatist and H.Robert Campbell, Owner, All About Coins, Salt Lake City, Utah.
- How to Detect Artificial Toning, ANA Summer Seminar, 2015. Assisted H.Robert Campbell
- Conservation of Coins: 201, ANA Summer Seminar, 2015. Assistant Instructor.
- Coin Grading, Problem Coins and Conservation, World's Fair of Money, Chicago, IL. 2014.
- Detecting Counterfeit & Altered U.S. Coinage, ANA Summer Seminar sessions 1 & 2. 2014
- Detecting Counterfeit & Altered U.S. Coinage, ANA Summer Seminar session 1, 2013