All inperson seminars cancelled due to Covid-19. If you or your coin club are interested in a Zoom online seminar, contact me or the American Numismatic Association.
- Special Seminar for Law Enforcement - Invitation Only. Long Beach, March 2020.
- ANA Summer Seminar - CANCELLED
- ANA Online Education Seminar on Zoom. 360 Students from 17 countries. Check the ANA's website to find out about future seminars in none are listed here.
- Virginia Numismatic Association, Counterfeit Detection Seminar. Sept 2020 CANCELLED
- ANA Summer Seminar. Counterfeit Detection U.S. Coins Session 1, 2019
- ANA Summer Seminar. Counterfeit Detection U.S. Coins Session 2, 2019
- ANA Summer Seminar. How to Detect Artificial Toning - Mini Seminar
- ANA Summer Seminar. Coin Conservation - Mini Seminar
2014 ANA Summer Seminar, How to Detection Counterfeit United States Coins
Past Seminars & Lectures:
- Portland, Oregon, 2018
- Raleigh, North Carolina, 2018
- Santa Clara, California, 2018
- Raleigh, North Carolina, Oct 2017 Counterfeit Detection
- Virginia Numismatic Association Fall of Sept 2017 Counterfeit Detection
- ANA World's Fair of Money August 2017, Denver, CO: Coin Conservation, Authentication and Grading. Saturday-Monday, July 29-31 2017.
- ANA Summer Seminar June 17-29, 2017:
- Session 1: Counterfeit Detection, June 17-22 with James Robinson
- Session 2: Counterfeit Detection, June 24-29 with H.Robert Campbell
- ANA National Money Show March 2017, Orlando, FL: Problem Coins, Grading and Conservation.
- Virginia Numsimatic Association: Coin Grading, Problem Coins & Conservation, Sept. 21-22, Fredericksburg, VA.
- Pawn Expo, Las Vegas, NV July 12-14, 2016, Counterfeit Detection & Certified Grading
- Detecting Counterfeit & Altered United States Coins, Session 1 & 2, ANA Summer Seminar, 2016
- Coin Grading, Problem coins and Counterfeit Detection. FUN Show Jan 2016
- Mint State Grading, World's Fair of Money, Chicago, IL. 2015.
- Detection Counterfeit & Altered U.S. Coinage, ANA Summer Seminar session 1 & 2. 2015. Co-instructed by James Robinson, APMEX Numismatist and H.Robert Campbell, Owner, All About Coins, Salt Lake City, Utah.
- How to Detect Artificial Toning, ANA Summer Seminar, 2015. Assisted H.Robert Campbell
- Conservation of Coins: 201, ANA Summer Seminar, 2015. Assistant Instructor.
- Coin Grading, Problem Coins and Conservation, World's Fair of Money, Chicago, IL. 2014.
- Detecting Counterfeit & Altered U.S. Coinage, ANA Summer Seminar sessions 1 & 2. 2014
- Detecting Counterfeit & Altered U.S. Coinage, ANA Summer Seminar session 1, 2013